Polaris Law Group, P.C. - Fairbanks & North Pole Legal Counsel
Navigating pathways through a complex legal universe©
Polaris Law Group, P.C., (PLG) is a law firm located in North Pole, Alaska, with a solid and seasoned legal team. PLG will evaluate your case and set the most direct path toward a satisfactory legal resolution keeping you informed at every point along the way. Our law firm focuses on a federal and state practice in the areas of immigration law, bankruptcy, and public and private contracts, business law, real and personal property, estate planning including wills, trusts, and probate, public benefits (Social Security and VA Disability claims and appeals), and other civil matters. PLG is grateful for the selfless service and sacrifice of our military Veterans, Active and Reserve Service members, and First Responders. We are proud to provide our services at reduced rates for these “Heroes Among Us.” Our office is in Alaska, but we offer services throughout the state and nation. We have clients outside Alaska and the United States. We are well equipped to handle both complex and simple matters. Rest assured, we will always advocate for your best interests on every matter.
We are available by appointment at our offices from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Alaska time, Monday to Friday and on weekends by special arrangement. We also accommodate our clients via teleconference or video conference for any time zones. Our location is 220 Park Way, Suite 1, North Pole, 99705. If you need information related to our services or our firm, contact us using our office number (907) 885.6619 or call / text us at (907) 385-5843. You can also contact us using our business email address at email@example.com. PLG is ready to serve you by thoroughly reviewing your matter and creating a custom solution to meet your unique needs. Alaska Notary Public services are available on site. We are a Certifying Acceptance Agent (CAA) for the IRS to assist foreign persons needing an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) or Employer Identification Number (EIN). We can verify original identity documetns and file Form W-7 with the IRS on behalf of foreign national applicants.
Italia A. Carson, Esq.
Attorney at Law
Italia A. Carson is the founding shareholder of PLG P.C. She is a retired U.S. Army officer with 27 years of Active and Reserve service having served two combat tours in Iraq and one in Afghanistan. Ms. Carson also retired from Federal Civil Service where she focused her law practice on Government Contracts, Fiscal Law, and Ethics. Ms. Carson has been a licensed real estate professional since 2018.
- LL.M, Government Procurement (coursework completed), George Washington University Law School, Washington, D.C.
- LL.M, 2005, The Army Judge Advocate General’s Legal Center and School (TJAGLCS), Charlottesville, VA
- J.D., 2000, Catholic University of America Columbus School of Law, Washington, D.C.
- B.A., 1987, University of Central Oklahoma, Edmond, OK
- Law and Public Policy, CUA Columbus School of Law
- Contract and Fiscal Law, TJAGLCS
- Alaska Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Alaska Real Estate Salesperson License
- Alaska Notary Public
- Alaska Courts
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Alaska
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. District Court for the District of Alaska
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- French and Italian
Dorothy "Sue" Hottinger
Bio Coming Soon.
- A.A., 2017, Law, South-West University “Neofit Rilski,” Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria
- Alaska Notary Public
- American Immigration Lawyers Association for Paralegals
- Introduction to American Law
- Fluent – Albanian, Bulgarian, Serbian, Spanish
- Conversational – French and Italian